Curb Alert PRO is a professional grade version of Brandmotion's popular Curb Alert parking sensor, designed for the professional 12 Volt Installer, with ignition key on/off control.
With a Curb Alert PRO™ parking sensor, drivers will no longer have to worry about damaging their vehicle's front bumper when pulling up to a curb or approaching the end of a steep driveway. Using Infrared LED technology, the Curb Alert PRO curb sensor will reliably detect when drivers are getting too close to a curb and warn them with a short series of audible beeps, helping to avoid expensive damage to the vehicle’s front end. Having Curb Alert PRO is like owning an affordable insurance policy on a vehicles front end, the system pays for itself the first time it’s used.
The Curb Alert PRO can determine the distance of the vehicle from a curb or other low obstacle. It sends out an infrared beam that is analyzed by the system to determine how far the vehicle is from the approaching object. If it determines that the driver's vehicle is dangerously close to the curb, it alerts them with an audible in-cabin tone to prevent damage to the front bumper, spoiler or valence panel. Housed within a weatherproof case to handle any weather conditions thrown at it. Curb Alert PRO is an invaluable and easily installed addition to any vehicle with a low front end, from sports cars to hybrids.
- Provides low-speed curb and parking warnings for any vehicle to prevent expensive curb damage
- Prevents embarrassing moments when the fascia scrapes over or worse - catches on a curb
- Adjustable warning distance from 12" - 30" to curb or garage wall
- Sophisticated weather-proof infrared sensor
- Simple self-calibration procedure once during install
- Draws 35 milliamps when activated
- Sensor dimensions: 1" tall x 1.5" wide x 2" deep
- Adjustable warning volume from low to high
- No drill, universal application (4 different installation bracket designs included)
- Easily can be removed from the vehicle with no after-marks
*All Custom Plus attribute values are input based off of manufacturer-supplied attribute values. Always verify yourself that attribute values are correct before beginning installation procedures.