This double-DIN (4" tall) receiver can fill a big space and provide plenty of entertainment. Insert an SD™ card full of music into the slot behind the front panel, or enjoy the local AM/FM stations. Plug a thumb drive into the front panel USB port to enjoy MP3 files, or use the aux input to connect a portable satellite radio tuner. That front panel aux input will also work with a portable CD player. Buying a budget receiver doesn't mean giving up conveniences like built-in Bluetooth® connectivity. With the 812UAB, take calls or stream music stored on a smartphone without needing the user to remove their hands from the steering wheel. Use the 4 EQ presets and the tone controls to shape the sound, while a set of RCA outputs allows for room to expand the system with an outboard amp. Handy illumination controls will adjust the brightness of the display. It even comes with a remote control for backseat passengers.
- Digital media receiver (20 watts RMS/60 peak x 4 channels)
- Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- Play music from select Android devices through USB input
- Fits double-DIN dash openings
- Detachable face
- 4-preset EQ curves plus bass and treble controls
- Remote control included
- Inputs: front auxiliary and USB inputs (no iPod/iPhone controls), SD card slot
- Outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs
|HD Radio Tuner
*All Custom Plus attribute values are input based off of manufacturer-supplied attribute values. Always verify yourself that attribute values are correct before beginning installation procedures.