The AVA-1404 does not have a Volume Level control, therefore, all of your audlo system level controls are made at the head unit or, in the case of the subwoofer output, at the amplifier (or its remote control unit) dedicated to the subwoofer channel. The AVA1404 has a built-in amplifier that adds a very large power boost. So when you first turn on the system, be sure your head unit volume control is set at the minimum level. Then you can raise it slowly to see the effect the new equalizer has on the overall system volume level.
- EQ center frequencies: 60Hz, 150Hz, 400Hz, 1kHz, 3kHz, 6kHz, 15kHz
- Equalization range: (boost/cut) +/- 12dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Subwoofer crossover frequency: Selectable 80 or 150Hz, 12 dB/Octave
- Signal to noise ratio: 60 dB
- Equalizer THD: Less than 0.05%
- Subwoofer THD: Less than 0.05%
- Channel separation: 45 dB
- High level input voltage: 4V
- Low level input voltage: 0.5V
- Defeat/equalizer: 0 dB +/- 1 dB
- Power supply: 10-16V negative ground
- Output voltage (subwoofer channel only): 1.5V
- Total output power (front and rear channels): 200 watts max power
*All Custom Plus attribute values are input based off of manufacturer-supplied attribute values. Always verify yourself that attribute values are correct before beginning installation procedures.