The BG300 is placed in a sound system after the audio source (like the head unit) and ahead of any crossovers, equalizers, or amplifiers. This unit features balanced RCA (line level) inputs. This circuitry allows it to handle very high input signal voltages (up to 15V rms) but still minimize induced noise. The basic function is to boost the voltage level of the bass frequency range that you selected. You set the output level using the 4-position bass output control switch on the front panel. The maximum output level the BG300 can produce is 10V rms.
- Input voltage level: 15V rms
- Output voltage level: 10V peak (maximum)
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 100kHz (+/- dB)
- THD: 0.003%
- Signal to noise ratio: 130 dB
- Balanced input noise rejection: >60 dB
- Input impedance: 10K Ohm
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms
- Power supply type: PMW
- Fuse rating: 1A
*All Custom Plus attribute values are input based off of manufacturer-supplied attribute values. Always verify yourself that attribute values are correct before beginning installation procedures.