The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70C-KIT is a 4K/UHD HDMI over HDBaseT transmitter/receiver for HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70 meters) over category cable with RS-232 and IR control pass-through, plus Power over Ethernet capability. The kit transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. The kit provides bidirectional extension of both 12 volt IR and RS-232 commands. The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. Both transmitter and receiver feature quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. Use with an optional AT-IR-CS-RX IR receiver cable to capture IR remote commands for AV system control.
The AT-UHD-EX-70C-KIT provides integrator-friendly features including: IEEE standards-based PoE transmission for safety and compatibility; compliant with HDCP 2.2 to meet the latest copy protection requirements; an easy-to-install form factor with rear panel HDBaseT, HDMI, control and power connections; a rack- mountable form factor that allows for four transmitters to share a single, 1U rack tray; power chaining to allow multiple sets to be powered from one power supply; and a front mounted USB port for easy firmware updates.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- HDBaseTTM extender kit for HDMI®, power, and control up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Receiver powered by transmitter via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Extends RS-232, IR, and CEC control signals over HDBaseT
- Multi-channel audio compliant for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formats