The Atlona AT-HDCAT-8ED is an HDMI to HDBaseT distribution amplifier with two HDMI inputs and eight, extended distance HDBaseT outputs. It features auto-switching with manual override between the two HDMI inputs and an HDMI output for routing to an AVR or cascading up to eight units. Each extended distance output transmits AV signals up 328ft (100 m). The distribution amplifier is redundant-power supply-ready and provides PoCc (Power over Category cable) for compatible Atlona receivers plus audio de-embedding to S/PDIF and balanced captive screw outputs for AVRs and sound reinforcement systems. The AT-HDCAT-8ED is ideal for digital signage applications, entertainment venues, and residential applications where one or two AV signals must be distributed to multiple, extended distance displays.
- Smart Auto-switching
- Extend AV signals up to 328'
- Power over Category cable (PoCc)
- HDMI output for routing to a local display, AVR, or additional HDCAT distribution amplifiers
- Supports up to eight cascaded HDCAT units at 1080p
- Audio de-embedding
- One S/PDIF port and one balanced, 5-pin captive screw connector
- Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS:X™
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
- 10-Year limited product warranty
- EDID learning mode to ensure compatibility
- Supports pass through of all 3D formats
- Locking HDMI portField serviceable firmware port
- Includes dual purpose wall/rack mount ears