The Atlona AT-HDR-EX-70-2PS is an HDBaseT transmitter/receiver kit for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The HDR-EX-70-2PS provides HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70 meters) for 1080p video, and up to 130 feet (40 meters) for 4K HDR over CAT6a/7 cable. This extender kit features visually lossless compression with no latency to enable HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 video signal extension over HDBaseT. The HDR-EX-70-2PS delivers a cost-effective solution for HDMI extension, with locally powered transmitter and receiver endpoints as well as surface mounting hardware for discreet installation.
The HDR-EX-70-2PS is ideal for residential and commercial applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0b specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The HDR-EX-70-2PS includes Atlona’s award-winning 10 year limited product warranty and customer support services, so that integrators can specify, purchase, and install with confidence.
- Residential installations: The HDR-EX-70-2PS is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors.
- TV showrooms: The HDR-EX-70-2PS can be used for reliable content distribution to televisions, to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming.
- Professional AV applications: Atlona 4K HDR products are ideal for full-motion, highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDBaseT extender kit for HDMI up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Visually lossless compression
- Multi-channel audio compliant
- HDBaseT link status testing
- Rear panel I/O connectors
- Field-updatable firmware
- Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high quarter rack-width enclosure
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty