The Atlona JunoX™ 451 (AT-JUNO-451) is a 4×1 HDMI switcher for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The JunoX 451 is ideal for residential applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0a specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The JunoX 451 includes EDID management features and automatic input switching. It also supports the HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC) for receiving digital audio from a television. A TOSLINK digital audio output is provided for sending ARC or de-embedded HDMI audio to an AV receiver or soundbar. This JunoX Series HDMI switcher can be controlled via Ethernet, RS-232, and IR. A handheld IR remote control is included.
The JunoX 451 is designed to deliver dependable, pristine-quality image presentations in residential as well as commercial applications. It includes Atlona’s award-winning 10 year limited product warranty and customer support services, so that integrators can specify, purchase, and install with confidence.
The JunoX 451 automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal, as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters, and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video.
- Residential installations: The JunoX 451 is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors.
- TV showrooms: The JunoX 451 can be used for reliable content distribution to televisions, to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming.
- Professional AV applications: Atlona 4K HDR products are ideal for full-motion, highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
- 4×1 HDMI switcher
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- EDID management
- Delivers return audio from a TV via ARC to an optical digital audio output
- HDMI audio de-embedding
- Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Configured and managed by AMS (Atlona Management System)
- Multi-channel audio compliant
- Field-updatable firmware
- Front panel input selection status LEDs
- Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high enclosure
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty