The Atlona AT-PS-POE is a 48 VDC mid-span power injector designed to send remote power to HDBaseT™ products that operate on IEEE 802.03af Power over Ethernet. When placed within an HDBaseT transmission line, it allows two PoE-powered products to work together. The power supply features two power switches to selectively send power up or down-stream. Both power streams can operate simultaneously. With a bandwidth of 10.2 Gbps, the power supply supports 4K/UHD resolutions, multi-channel audio formats, and offers full 3-D pass-through and passes all HDCP signals. The AT-PS-POE is housed in a compact enclosure and can be conveniently placed anywhere between the transmitter and receiver to provide power for PoE-powered devices.
The AT-PS-POE now enables a tremendous amount of compatibility across these product series. For example, with the mid-span power supply, HDVS-150 and 200 Series switchers can now be used with UHD-EX Series receivers. In addition, the AT-PS-POE can also be used in-line with non-PoE products such as displays or AT-PRO2HD1616M matrix switchers still in service that need a new extender receiver. In these applications, the AT-PS-PoE is used to power the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX at a new location in the installation.
The AT-PS-POE is ideal for use in meeting spaces and classrooms where Power Source Equipment (PSE) devices have an internal power supply or plug into external power supply and provide power to the HDBaseT cable. Powered Devices (PD) receive their power from the HDBaseT cable. Atlona offers HDBaseT product series that route remote power in two directions. The HDVS Series powers from the receiving end while the UHD-EX Series powers from the transmitting end. Two powered devices must work together, such as an AT-HDVS-200-TX switcher with an AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX receiver. PoE equipment must be used with non-PoE equipment, such as an HDVS-150 or HDVS-200 switcher with an HDBaseT input on a projector.
- Power supply for remote powering for powered devices on HDBaseT transmission lines
- Supplies 48 VDC to products using IEEE 802.03af Power over Ethernet
- Industry standard powering scheme for HDBaseT products
- Mid-span power supply
- Routes powers to up and down-stream lines simultaneously
- Saves cost by eliminating duplicate devices
- Power switches for incoming and outgoing line
- Power can be turned off in the direction of a non-PoE device
- Sends power only in the required direction
- Supports 4K/UHD signals
- 10.2 Gbps bandwidth power supply supports 4K/UHD resolutions, multi-channel audio formats,
- HDCP 2.2, and offers full 3-D pass-through
- Ideal for ultra-high resolution signals
- Upgrade for PoCc systems
- Allows UHD-EX Series receivers to be used with PRO2HD Series or HD-CAT Series systems
- Maintains ROI on legacy systems that need an additional signal extension or receiver upgrade/replacement
- Low-profile, discreet enclosure
- Easy insertion anywhere into HDBaseT transmission line including confined spaces
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- Includes user guide, 48 VDC power supply, and mounting brackets
- 10-Year limited product warranty