The Atlona Rondo™ 442 (AT-RON-442) is a 1×2 HDMI distribution amplifier for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The Rondo 442 is ideal for applications requiring the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0a specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. This Rondo Series HDMI distribution amplifier includes EDID management features, front panel LED indicators for power and signal status, and the capability to cascade several units without compromising performance.
The Rondo 442 is designed to deliver dependable, pristine-quality image presentations in commercial and residential applications. It includes Atlona’s award-winning 10 year limited product warranty and customer support services, so that integrators can specify, purchase, and install with confidence.
- Residential installations: The Rondo 442 is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors.
- TV showrooms: The Rondo 442 can be used for reliable content distribution to televisions, to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming.
- Professional AV applications: Atlona 4K HDR products are ideal for full-motion, highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
- 1×2 HDMI distribution amplifier
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- EDID management
- Supports cascading up to eight units
- Multi-channel audio compliant
- Field-updatable firmware
- Front panel power and signal status LEDs
- Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high enclosure
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty