The AT-UHD-CLSO-824 is a 4K/UHD 8x2 matrix switcher with dual, HDBaseT and mirrored HDMI outputs for 4K/UHD @ 60Hz signals. This matrix switcher has multi-format signal-handling, Ethernet-enabled 100-meter HDBaseT™ input/output extension, and advanced audio capabilities. The AT-UHD-CLSO-824 brings advanced multi-format matrix switching to the CLSO series of classroom and small office switchers. The mix of inputs supports remote sources at lecterns and conference room tables via HDBaseT transmission as well as local sources in the equipment rack. The matrix serves a wide array of room configurations with (2) HDBaseT video outputs, each featuring a mirrored HDMI port to provide an additional output for a local display or an Atlona Extender Kit.
The AT-UHD-CLSO-824 offers three Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT inputs designed to provide system design flexibility. To increase the number of system inputs, designers can choose the AT-HDVS-200-TX or AT-HDVS-200-TX-WP HDBaseT transmitter that offers HDMI and VGA inputs with Ethernet. The switcher is also compatible with the UHD-EX Series of HDBaseT extenders for HDMI signals with or without control signals. (2) HDBaseT outputs on the switcher provide extended distance AV signal extension up to 328 feet (100 m). These outputs are Ethernet-enabled to also provide extension of control signals to displays. All HDBaseT inputs and outputs feature industry standard Power over Ethernet to remotely power extender endpoints.
Sophisticated matrixing capabilities within the switcher include a dedicated audio mix-matrix for signals routed to the switcher’s outputs. This gives integrators the ability to mix audio signals from either of the two selected video sources along with both mic/line input signals. Audio is de-embedded from the video signal for processing and mixing with the mic/line sources. The resulting audio mix is sent to the balanced line level analog outputs and re-embedded to the digital video outputs.
The AT-UHD-CLSO-824 serves as the centerpiece of complex systems where audio and video signals must be dedicated to different zones. It also provides the flexibility to route identical or separate video signals to the two displays in larger rooms. The AT-UHD-CLSO-824 is ideal for use in dual-screen classrooms, conference rooms, or training environments, divisible rooms with one screen per room, and single-screen teleconference systems where content is required at the codec.
- 8x2 matrix switcher with HDBaseT and HDMI ports for each output
- (3) HDBaseT inputs
- (4) HDMI inputs
- (1) multi-function analog input on 15-pin HD connector
- (2) Ethernet enabled, HDBaseT outputs
- Audio output matrix mixer
- (2) balanced, stereo audio outputs on 6-pin captive screw connectors
- Mirrored outputs on HDBaseT and HDMI
- 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz capability
- Power over Ethernet for remote-powered HDBaseT receivers
- TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR, control
- EDID management
- HDCP Management
- (2) balanced line/mic input with 48V phantom power
- Microphone ducking with advanced controls
- Audio de-embedding
- Adjustable Volume and EQ
- Front panel volume and mute controls
- Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- IP to RS-232 translation
- (10) RS-232 ports
- Ethernet, RS-232 and IR HDBaseT insertion
- Multi-channel audio compliant
- Rack mountable 1U, full-rack width enclosure