The AC-MX1616-AUHD is a true high bandwidth powerhouse. Supporting the full HDMI 2.0a/b specification and supporting every flavor of HDR, this matrix will ensure customers can get the most out of their system. This unit supports uncompressed HDR formats Including HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG, BBC and NHK. All of them are supported in up to 4K 60Hz and up to 12 Bit Deep Color. All color space compression is compatible.
AVPro Edge's unique design has allowed them to improve high bandwidth switching speeds. Average speeds of less than 3 seconds – this is an industry best for this advanced level of actual uncompressed, high bandwidth w/ HDR switching. Maximum compatibility and speed improve the customer experience immensely.
The sleek, low-profile and high-density design make for a sleek machine that saves installers valuable space in the rack room. This combined with a OLED setup screen on the front that makes setup and management a breeze will make this a staple in any large demanding installations!
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Ultimate HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- Simple setup with front panel control screen
- WebOS for simple connectivity and control/management
- Ultra-Low Profile (1U)
- Fast Switching
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Digital Coax Audio Out (6CH PCM, DD, DTS)
- Driver Support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more
- Extracted Audio Now Has 3 Operating Modes - Bound to Input, Bound to Output, or Independent Matrix
- Install in seconds
- Powerful EDID management
- Front Panel Control
- IR Remote
- IR & RS-232 Control
- LAN Control