The AC-MX42-AUHD is a true 4x2 HDMI matrix switch. Supporting HDMI 2.0(a/b), HDCP 2.2, up to 4K video resolution, and up to 18 Gbps bandwidth. This switch allows any source (Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, satellite receiver, game consoles, PCs, etc.) to be shown on any of the connected displays. This matrix equalizes and amplifies the output to ensure the HDMI signal can be transmitted through long HDMI cables without loss of quality.
The AC-MX42-AUHD is ideal for bypassing AVR's that do not support full 18Gbps. In today's fast moving, high-bandwidth video market, there is often a need to send high bit-rate, bit stream audio into AVR's to take advantage of audio advances like Dolby Atmos or DTS-X. The problem is the AVR's, while especially well suited for audio, lack the robust ability to manage high-bandwidth HDR video. This simple little switch will allow integrators to bypass full, un-scaled, uncompressed video on to displays or projectors and simultaneously down-scale one output to lower bandwidth video while maintaining the original untouched audio codecs, making it ideal for sending this second HDMI signal into an AVR.
A conference room all-star, the auto-switching feature makes this unit an ideal, affordable component for any conference room system. Ideal for feeding a video signal into a video conferencing codec with very little setup. This is also an ideal solution for digital entertainment centers, HDTV retail, show sites, data centers, schools, conference and training centers and more!
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- 4K > 1080p Down Scaler (Out 2)
- Perfect AVR Bypass deliver 18Gbps to Display and uncompressed audio to AVR
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Digital Toslink Out (7CH PCM, DD, DD+, DTS, DTS-MA)
- Balanced Analog Out (2CH PCM)
- Down-scaling mode for mixed systems
- Driver Support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more
- Extracted Audio Supports DD+, DTS Master Audio on Toslink
- Extracted Audio bound to output 1 or 2