The AC-MX44-AUHD-HDBT is a true 4x4 HDMI/HDBaseT matrix switch. This unit includes 4 HDMI inputs and 4 HDMI/HDBaseT output blocks. These output blocks include a HDBaseT and HDMI port. These ports are mirrored, and both are active. This Matrix supports HDMI 2.0(a/b), HDCP 2.2, up to 4K video resolution, and up to 18 Gbps bandwidth. AVPro Edge was able to pass 18Gbps through category cable by using the new HDBaseT technology they have developed called "ICT", or Invisible Compression Technology. This switch allows any source (Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, satellite receiver, game consoles, PCs, etc.) to be shown on any of the connected displays. This matrix equalizes and amplifies the output to ensure the HDMI signal can be transmitted through long HDMI cables without loss of quality.
With the AC-MX44-AUHD-HDBT integrators can manage audio delay on the balanced or digital outputs per output. This features up to 630ms of delay so lip sync problems simply vanish. Audio delay can be managed directly from the front panel for ease of use and simple setup with the push of a button. Also, with built in Scalers there is no need to forfeit that 4K signal just because there are a couple older displays. All that with Full EDID management allows maximum flexibility with today's wide mixture of sources and displays. This unit also features a built-in internal test pattern that can be initialized to verify that the infrastructure after the Matrix is in tact. This saves hours of painful troubleshooting, and allows integrators to identify problems before they become problems. Pattern is per output.
HDBaseT Compatibility Mode (HDBT-C) is an exclusive AVPro Edge technology that allows integrators to convert high bandwidth signals that are between 9 Gbps - 18Gbps such as UHD Players, HDR Content, Gaming Systems, PC's and Media Players. The conversion uses a proprietary algorithm that impacts the original image a little as possible so integrators can transmit HDR and high bandwidth signals over long distance transmission to a display that supports 4K but does not support 18Gbps. Best of all, this is managed on a per output basis, so integrators have complete control over what individual runs are "down-clocked".
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Uncompressed Bandwidth Support on HDMI
- 18 Gbps with ICT on HDBaseT outputs
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- 1080p > 4K Up Scaling on HDMI outputs
- 4K > 1080P Down Scaling on HDBaseT outputs
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Digital Toslink Out (7CH PCM, DD, DD+, DTS, DTS-MA)
- Balanced Analog Out (2CH PCM)
- Audio Delay for Digital & Analog Out
- HDBaseT Compatibility mode for mixed systems
- Driver Support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more
- Extracted Audio Now Supports DD+, DTS Master Audio on Toslink
- Extracted Audio Now Has 3 Operating Modes. Bound to Input, Bound to Output, or Independent Matrix
- Built in Test Pattern on Each Output to Verify Infrastructure