Take sturdy, weather-resistant outdoor speakers. Provide them with angled drivers in a unique Articulated Array® design that reproduces sound over a larger listening area. Then add top-notch Bose audio technology, with patented multi-chamber bass enclosures for deep bass without audible distortion. The result? Bose 251® environmental speakers — and a whole lot of outdoor music enjoyment.
These innovative speakers can withstand temperature extremes from 158º F to -40º F, and passed the rigorous salt fog test 66% longer than required by the Marine Industry Standard. That means they can handle direct exposure to the elements — so they make just as much sense for your dock or boat as they do for your patio. And with weather-resistant mounting brackets and hardware included, and a 5-year warranty, you can count on years of groovin' in the great outdoors.
- recommended power 10-200 watts with receivers rated from 4-8 ohms
- white or black polystyrene enclosure
- integrated mounting bracket
- 13-1/2"H x 5-3/4"W x 8-1/2"D
Priced per pair
What's in the box:
Bose® 251® environmental speakers owner's manual
- 2 White indoor/outdoor speakers
- 2 White metal mounting brackets
- 4 White knobs
- Eight 1-1/2" self-tapping screws
- 8 Plastic wall anchors
- 6 Self-adhesive rubber feet
- Owner's guide