Bose® sets the bar higher than ever
The slim Bose SoundTouch® 300 sports a living-room-friendly design (Bose® Acoustimass® 300 sold separately).
There's a lot to love about the Bose® SoundTouch® 300 soundbar. The sleek design includes an ultra-modern glass top panel to punctuate your living room's style. But to truly appreciate how special this bar is, you need to take a deeper dive under the hood.
Cinematic sound and convenient setup
The SoundTouch® 300's specially shaped drivers help add serious depth and clarity to your favorite shows and movies. Bose's advanced signal processing reads your room and optimizes the acoustics — reflecting sound from the walls to simulate surround sound and shape your home theater experience. Plus, a single cable connection to your TV and a super-simple universal remote make this cutting-edge product easy-to-use.
Bose also offers the optional wireless Acoustimass® 300 — the most powerful bass module they've ever made. It communicates wirelessly with the SoundTouch® 300 to add realistic impact to onscreen effects.
Gateway into multi-room audio, Bose-style
Bose included Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® for practically endless wireless music options. You also get a first step into a whole-house music system with Bose® SoundTouch®. It lets you wirelessly stream online music services like Pandora® and Spotify®, along with your library of downloaded songs. Expand your system into different rooms by adding other SoundTouch® speakers. A helpful step-by-step mobile app gets you setup and running.
You can even send TV audio to other rooms via SoundTouch. This is perfect if you need to grab a snack while you keep tabs on the game.
Get full Bose® surround sound
Along with the optional Acoustimass bass module, you can add a pair of Bose Virtually Invisible® 300 surround speakers. They work seamlessly with this system, take up little space, and deliver complete wraparound sound effects.
Bose® SoundTouch® 300 Soundbar:
- slim design fits neatly into your TV setup
- sturdy aluminum construction with metal grille and premium glass top panel
- 4K/HDR passthrough
- specially designed drivers deliver full, spacious sound
- PhaseGuide® technology simulates surround effects by reflecting sound around your room
- ADAPTiQ® automatic calibration system adjusts the sound based on your room's size and shape
- QuietPort™ technology enhances bass response and lowers distortion
- Dialogue mode makes speech easier to hear
- optional Bose® Acoustimass® 300 wireless bass module and Bose® Virtually Invisible® 300 wireless surround speakers sold separately
Bose® SoundTouch® Wireless Music Features:
- connects the system to your Wi-Fi home network
- free easy-to-use SoundTouch® control and setup app for smartphones, tablets, and computers
- supports MP3, WMA, AAC, and Apple lossless audio formats
- stream from online music services including Pandora, Deezer Premium, and iHeartRadio for thousands of free Internet radio stations (subscription required for some services)
- Spotify Connect compatible (subscription required)
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream music and audio from any app on your smartphone or tablet
- Bluetooth connections can be streamed to other SoundTouch® speakers
Connections and General Info:
- 1 HDMI input and 1 HDMI output
- HDCP 2.2 technology for 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs
- HDMI output has Audio Return Channel capability for a single-cable connection to your compatible TV
- Please note: There is an HDMI ARC "handshake" issue between some Samsung 4K TVs and this sound bar. Bose tells us that they are working with Samsung engineers to solve the problem
- optical digital input
- programmable remote control can operate your TV and other components
- Ethernet port for connection to a wired home network
- wall-mountable (bracket sold separately)
- 38-1/2"W x 2-1/4"H x 4-1/4"D