- Integrates with Control4 home automation system so that you can program your lighting
- Automatic load type detection enables responsive dimming
- Ambient light sensor adjusts status LED brightness and button backlighting to current light levels
- Elegant design with screwless faceplates; engravable to show which dimmer controls which lights
- Protection circuitry to prevent damage from excessive load or short circuit
Whether your home lighting consists of LED, halogen, compact fluorescents, incandescents or pretty much any other solutions, Control4's 120v Wireless Adaptive Phase Dimmer C4-APD120 can handle any type of load. The C4-APD120 sets dimming according to load type and constantly measures the amount of energy that the attached load uses.
Eliminate the Guesswork
The beauty of the Wireless Adaptive Phase Dimmer is its hands-off ability to optimize lighting and energy usage. When you integrate this device with your Control4 home automation system, you also gain added security. For instance, you can program your lights to come on when you're on vacation so that potential burglars think that you're at home.
With a wide range of panel colors and a screwless faceplate design, Control4's Wireless Adaptive Phase Dimmers blend into any decor. Backlit button engraving with programmable control keeps each dimmer visible at any time of day or night.