An economical solution for dimming forward phase compatible loads, including incandescent, line-voltage halogens, and magnetic transformers, the Forward Phase Dimmer is also great for dimming high-wattage loads such as chandeliers and large banks of recessed lights. It is compatible with forward phase dimmable LEDs, CFLs, and fluorescents. Available in 9 stylish colors and finishes. 120V.
- Compatible with incandescent, line-voltage halogen, and magnetic (iron core) transformers
- Also compatible with forward phase dimmable LEDs, CFLs, and fluorescents
- Protection circuitry prevents device damage in case of short circuit or excessive load
- Continuously measures energy being used by the attached load
- Elegant, sophisticated design makes a beautiful addition to any home or business
- Custom engraving available to clearly identify which light each dimmer control
- Backlit button engraving with programmable color control for easy readability regardless of time of day or light level
- Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts backlight and status LED brightness depending on the light level in the room
- Available in a wide array of gloss and satin colors
- Control4® screw-less faceplates, sold separately
- California Title 20 compliant.
- The maximum load requirements for fluorescent, CFL and LED loads can vary greatly depending upon the specific fixture and/or bulb being used.
- The quality and performance of these load types varies greatly from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- The use of fluorescent, CFL, or LEDs load without a neutral wire connected to the dimmer is not recommended.
*Faceplates are not included. Don’t forget to order faceplates separately.