- Switches many kinds of loads on and off, including halogens, fluorescents, motors, LEDs, low voltage transformers, and more
- Strong relay to handle big in-rush loads, such as those from a fluorescent light bank or fountain
- Rated for 15 amps at 120V; hook it to a wall outlet and use it to switch plugged-in items on and off
- Backlit button for easy reading; adjusts to ambient light levels in your room
- Available in Snow White; engravable for easy, mistake-free operation
Control4's Wireless Switch handles on and off controls for many different kinds of lighting and other electrically powered features, including outdoor fountains and lighting.
Basic Product, Many Uses
Electrical switches aren't glamorous in terms of the job they do, but you can't live without them. Control4's Wireless Switch, when paired with a Control4 face plate, looks elegant and non-obtrusive in any room. The difference between this switch and others is how it pairs both a strong relay to manage heavy-duty in-rush loads and enough amperage to switch outlets on and off. It also continuously measures energy usage from connected loads, letting you know everything's operating as it should.
Easy Visibility at Any Light Level
Nothing is more annoying when you first get up in the morning (except stepping on Legos) than having to fumble around for the light switch. Control4's Wireless Switch has a backlit button that adjusts to the light levels in your room, ensuring that you can always turn the light on. Additionally, you can have each switch engraved, which lets you and your guests immediately know which switch controls which functions.