- All-in-one control for your Control4 smart home, including home theater, audio, security, temperature control, lighting, and more
- Programmable buttons allow you to customize the way your remote works
- Large, high-resolution screen with customizable colors that's easy to see even in the dark
- Motion sensor activates your SR-260 the moment you pick it up
- Ergonomic design for great fit in your hand; tough materials to resist damage from drops or spills
The SR-260 is an all-in-one remote that places every smart home function in the palm of your hand. It's a state-of-the-art remote control worthy of the Control4 name.
Everything at Your Fingertips
With the SR-260, you'll never have to look for the right button on your remote again. You can program buttons to work the way that you want them to work no matter which device you're controlling. Use channel select buttons for your TV, and then use them to find your favorite radio station. Three agnostic buttons can be programmed to do whatever you want them to do, from setting mood lighting to bookmarking your favorite stations.
No Fumbling in the Dark for Your Remote
Your SR-260 remote wakes up the moment you pick it up, activating the 8-bit, 160 x 128-pixel screen and all of the remote's backlit buttons. The screen adjusts to the level of light around it, delivering customized brightness so that you can see your remote screen without getting an eyeful of backlighting.