Due to the heavy duty construction, heavy amplifiers and receivers can be placed directly on top of these units or stacked between components. This unit features top-quality 92mm levitation fans and blowers that are mounted using a special vibration damping system, which eliminates noise caused by fan vibration and also facilitates easily changing the direction of the airflow. The units operate on DC voltage and by adjusting the voltage, the unit can be run quietly or more aggressively, depending on the application. The CP-CC units are ideal for directly cooling amplifiers and receivers installed in cabinetry or rack systems. All versions come with rack mounting hardware as well as rubber feet for stacking applications.
The 4FN version of the CP-CC unit is more aggressive than other full sized units, and the fans are easily reversed. This way air can be very aggressively moved upwards or downwards, which means that if a component on top of this cooler, or the cooler on top of the component, air can be easily directed away from the component. 4FN unit includes four 92mm fans. The 4FN is configured to draw air from the bottom of the unit and exhaust through the top.
- Engineered to quietly & aggressively cool full sized components - large amps, receivers, etc.
- Universal Applications: Rack mountable or stack between components (rack mount ears included)
- Compact: Only 1 Rack Unit (1RU)
- Utilizes specially manufactured 92mm levitation (brushless & vapo bearings) fans for longer life (estimated 50,000 hours)
- Fans are mounted using specialty mounting system to absorb fan vibration for quieter operation
- Fans are easily reversible for directing air upward or downward
- Uses variable voltage power supply to adjust fan speed and compatible with temperature controllers - TC-BSC, TC-ALT and TC-AC
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17"x13.4"x 1.7" (without feet) 17"x13.4"x2.25" (with feet)
- Construction: Heavy Gauge Steel
- Cooling System: Brushless 92mm Magnetic Levitation Fans (Est. 60,000 hrs.)
- Air Flow: ~120-260CFM
- Power Connection: 2.1mm Coax Connector w/ 2-Pin FastWire System
- Voltage: 7 to 9V DC for Normal Operation or 9 to 12V for More Aggressive Cooling
- Current: 800mA at 12V DC