The SlimSix System from Cool Components offers a versatile solution for bringing cooler air into, or exhausting hot air, in various audio video system applications. This exhaust version moves air from the back of the unit to the front. Its narrow design provides for installations in cabinet applications, closet doors, or any place where standard cooling products will not fit or where a sleeker look is desired. Constructed of heavy-gauge steel, it contains 6 ultra-quiet, brushless Magnetic Levitation DC fans that silently move up to 60cfm of air. The fans provide for vertical or horizontal mounting, do not create unwanted electrical system noise like other fans on the market and utilize a custom mounting solution. Cool Components was the first to introduce the custom fan mounting solution which eliminates noise caused by fan vibration. The mounts also facilitate easily changing the direction of air flow to provide maximum flexibility. Powered by an adjustable voltage Universal Power Supply, the fans can be ran silently or more aggressively depending on the application. Additionally, the SlimSix System is compatible with all Cool Components temperature controllers for automated fan control. The SlimSix System from Cool Components offers extreme versatility and great value for the custom installer. The quality construction and innovative features coupled with the available grille and fan automation options make this product the obvious choice for many applications.
- Professionally Engineered To Quietly & Aggressively Cool in a Variety of Applications
- Extreme versatility - Can be Used in Toe Kicks, Closet Doors, and Cabinets
- Specialty Fans: Six Specially Manufactured 50mm Magnetic Levitation Fans for Longer Life
- Fans Mounted Using Specialty Mounting System to Absorb Fan Vibration for Quieter Operation
- Compatible with temperature controllers
- Dimensions: W - 15 9/16 x H - 2 1/4 x D - 1 3/4
- Construction: Heavy Gauge Steel (Black Powder Coating)
- Cooling System: 6 Brushless 50mm Fans w/Specialty Bearings (Est. 50,000 hrs.)
- Air Flow: 35 CFM to 66 CFM
- Noise: Silent to 28dB (dependent on settings)
- Req'd Hole Size: 2 3/8" x 15 5/8"
- Includes PS-500 Power Supply
- Power: 2-Pin FastWire Power System (Ensure Proper Polarity - Tip to +)
- Voltage: 7-9V DC for Normal Operation, 9-12V for More Aggressive Cooling
- Current: 300 milliamps at 12V DC