- Enjoy deep high impact bass without using any floor-space
- Fits in standard new or existing wall construction
- Fully enclosed design ensures perfect results in any wall
- One 10 inch active subwoofer driver pressure coupled to one 10 inch Ultra Low Bass radiator
- Use with Definitive SubAmp 600 only (sold and packaged separately)
The IWSub 10/10 is a completely self enclosed in-wall subwoofer for use in whole house distributed music or stealth home theater installations. It's a deep bass powerhouse that will disappear in your room. It has a non-resonant sealed medite (a dense wood product) enclosure and a paintable bezel and grille. Inside the completely self-enclosed in-wall sub is the technical brainpower derived from Definitive's award winning SuperCube free-standing subwoofers. It includes a special shallow-depth long excursion active 10 inch driver pressure-coupled to a 10 inch Ultra Low Bass radiator for deep tight high impact bass. Combined these features result in tight musical excellence.
The IWSub 10/10 installation is straightforward and easy in both newly constructed and existing walls. The IWSub 10/10 must be used with the companion outboard SubAmp 600 (sold separately) that provides 600 Watts of digital power along with sophisticated crossover functions.
The 10/10 produces musically accurate low end that's never before been available in a compact nearly invisible in-wall subwoofer that installs easily in new construction or existing walls. The IWSub Reference will deliver superb output performance when used singly or in pairs for larger rooms.