Designed by custom integration specialists for custom integration professionals, HEOS Drive is a unique 4 zone whole home audio distribution system with a Class D, 8 channel amplifier, all in a 2RU single tall chassis that features both Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital+ decoding with stereo downmixing.
Rated at 60 watts per channel into each of the 8 channels (20Hz~20kHz, .05% THD, 8 ohms, All Channels Driven), 1 or 2 stereo amp pairs can be bridged for single channel high power output (130 watts), and the HEOS Drive features low impedance drive capability (4 ohms).
Each zone in this multi-room amplifier features a stereo pair of pre-amp outputs, and each zone can be configured for stereo or mixed mono output. The matrix switching system features 2 optical digital inputs, 2 coaxial digital inputs and 4 analog stereo inputs, any of which can be assigned to any zone, and every zone features a dedicated USB port for connection to an external USB drive.
Equipped to handle virtually any combination of speaker configurations, HEOS Drive features built-in DSP high pass/low pass filters - set any output to full range, subwoofer or satellite speaker modes, with adjustable crossover points. The speaker outputs feature 4-way binding posts that are compatible with banana plug terminations, and there are 4 12V trigger outputs. The chassis features quiet fan cooling for long term stability and operational reliability.
- High Resolution Audio Support
- Whole Home Amplified Multi-Zone Audio (4 HEOS Zones)
- 8 Channel Class D Digital Amplification (60 WPC 8 Ohms, 4 Ohms Compatible, Bridge Mode)
- Pre-Amp Outputs for Each Zone
- Dual RJ-45 LAN Ports
- Includes Removable Feet and Attachable Rack Ears
- Stereo/Mono Selectable Output
- 2RU High
- 3rd Party Controllable
- Dolby Digital/Digital+ Downmixing to Stereo
- Fast and Easy Setup and Configuration with the HEOS app (iOS, Android and Kindle)