The PowerMax Pro2 series possesses all of the characteristics of the original PoweMAX Pro Series but with added features such as a new black aluminum housing and a detachable wall switch keypad.
The Elite Screens PowerMAX Pro2 Electric Projection Screen is the ideal solution for today’s home theaters. With its streamlined aluminum casing, it’s an elegant, yet durable piece that’s designed to complement any type of room.
Equipped with slidable, floating mount brackets, the PowerMAX Pro2 can be installed first and aligned later. Its quick-release tabs offer an simple execution of set-up and tear-down. The screen can be installed on a wall or ceiling for maximum installation versatility.
Draped with Elite’s MaxWhite™ FG screen material, the PowerMAX Pro2 allows for enhanced picture quality and viewing angle. Whether in the office or at home, the MaxWhite™ FG’s fiberglass-backed screen ensures the flattest possible non-tensioned surface.
- MaxWhite™ FG (fiber-glass backing) 1.1 Gain screen material is flat, durable, easy to clean and mildew resistant
- 160 degree wide-viewing angle for commerical and residential presentations
- 4 side black masking borders enhance contrast ratio and avoid overscan from projector
- Black backing on material for sharper picture and clarity
- Extra top black border for high ceiling installations
- Flame Resistant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards
- Internal Radio Frequency/Infrared receivers with IR, RF remotes included
- Infrared IR "eye" extension sensor and a 5-12 volt trigger to synchronize screen operation with the projector's power cycle
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control systems integration
- Optional In-wall up/down switch (Part# ZIW-W)
Casing and Installation:
- Streamlined aluminum casing with black enamel coating is moisture resistant
- Floating mount brackets allow easy alignment for a wall or ceiling installation
- Ships fully assembled with standard 3-prong power connection ready to Plug & Play
Quality and Reliability:
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- 3-year warranty for GEMR (Government, Education, Military and Religious organizations)