The new DLA-RS1000 makes affordable, high quality native 4K home theater projectors a reality. This entry model features three new 0.69 inch D-ILA devices each with 8.8 million pixel resolution. It also features a 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm lens. Its high contrast, high brightness, and color reproduction ensure dynamic and realistic images that are sure to wow even the most discriminating viewer.
- 1,800 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2618U)
- 40,000:1 Native (400,000:1 Dynamic) Contrast Ratio for deep blacks
- New 0.69 inch native 4K D-ILA devices (x3)
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high quality lens
- Two 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Licensed
- HDR10 Compatibility with Auto Tone Mapping
- Improved Clear Motion Drive with Motion Enhance
- Improved Multiple Pixel Control (MPC) — MPC works with 4K60P (4:4:4) signals
- Low Latency Mode improves picture, speeds operation and reduces gaming/PC frame delays
- New Installation Mode simplifies setup and memorizes up to 10 customizable picture preferences
- Control: Control4 SDDP / LAN / RS-232C / IR / 12V Screen Trigger Output / 3D Sync Output
- 3 Year Advanced Replacement Warranty
The JVC DLA-RS1000 home theater projector features native 4K resolution that delivers images that truly rival reality. Images are so detailed, and so smooth you won't believe your eyes.
HDR compatibility w/Auto Tone Mapping
The DLA-RS1000 is compatible with HDR 10 for content such as UHD Blu-ray and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) adopted in broadcasting. It is also equipped with a new feature, "Auto Tone Mapping" that automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information included in HDR content. This feature enables different HDR images to be viewed optimally for specific content.
New 0.69 Native 4K D-ILA Devices (x3)
JVC's new 0.69 inch native 4K D-ILA device delivers the sharpest home theater image available. The 4096 x 2160 device with 3.8µm pixel pitch exceeds 4 times HD resolution— 8.8 million pixels. With original vertical orientation technology and a planarization technique that reduces light scattering and diffraction, the device achieves a very high native contrast ratio resulting in smooth, detailed images without visible pixels even on very large screens.
An Incredible Lens Delivers 4K
The DLA-RS1000 is equipped with a 65 mm diameter lens which adopts the all-glass lens of 15 groups of 17 glasses, realizing a high-resolution image with focus up to the periphery of the screen.
A Perfect Combination for Spectacular Contrast
The new 4K D-ILA device and optical engine with wire grid polarizers achieve a Native contrast ratio greater than 40,000:1. In combination with JVC's "Intelligent Lens Aperture" which analyzes the input image and automatically controls the black level, the DLA-RS1000 is able to deliver a spectacular dynamic contrast of 400,000:1 for an immersive viewing experience.
Superior Color Performance and Contrast
The DLA-RS1000 incorporates many functions that enhance the color, brightness and contrast performance.
4K Anamorphic Scaling
This projector is compatible with commercially available anamorphic lenses and ultra-wide format screens for an immersive movie theater experience. It also features a new scaling mode that is optimized for the full native 4096 x 2160 (17 x 9) resolution of the D-ILA device.
The DLA-RS1000 is equipped with new "Installation Mode" that saves and recalls up to 10 different installation modes for different aspect ratios, lens presets, convergence and screen masking positions.
Reference Series Protection Notice
You are among the specially selected retailers to serve as an Authorized JVC "Reference Series" Retailer. In order to be eligible to purchase JVC Reference Series products from Custom Plus Distributing, you agree to comply with the following:
- You agree to comply with the applicable JVC Minimum Advertised Price "MAP" policy. MAP prices can be found on JVC's website at http://pro.jvc.com/prof/main.jsp
- Unless specifically authorized by JVC in writing, you are prohibited from the sale of JVC Reference Series products via the internet (or any other e-commerce channel) and/or from the transshipment or redistribution of Reference Series Products.
Any violation of the points listed above is strictly prohibited and could result in the terminiation of your ability to purchase JVC products including, but not limited to Reference Series products.