Today’s sleek flat panel televisions demand an audio solution that not only complements their stylish good looks, but also faithfully reproduces the detailed high definition audio from today’s movie soundtracks. The solution is the new KEF HTF8003 soundbar - a perfect combination of incredible audio performance and stylish good looks.
Delivering on the promise of KEF's legendary sound quality and rock solid sonic imaging, the HTF8003 produces the home theater's front sound stage from a single acoustically inert aluminium enclosure that re-creates the performance of three discrete loudspeakers. Each of the three channels is comprised of a remarkable three-way speaker system, containing a KEF Uni-Q® driver with 3" (75mm) bass/midrange driver and 0.6" (15mm) HF driver, a 3" (75mm) woofer, and 3" (75mm) Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR) for extended bass output.
The technology behind the HTF8003 is KEF’s patented Uni-Q driver configuration that places the tweeter in the acoustic center of the bass/midrange cone. This creates a single focused audio source that disperses the sound image evenly throughout the room, so that everyone enjoys the full richness of music or movie soundtracks.
Sized to perfectly complement flat panels 42" or larger, the superbly finished high-gloss black HTF8003 soundbar comes supplied with both a wall mount bracket and table stand which makes it an elegant compliment to any television. So whether a flat panel is mounted on a wall or seated on a credenza, the performance of the stylish KEF HTF8003 soundbar will make any home theater sound spectacular.
- Designed for TVs of more than 42"
- High end KEF Uni-Q ‘point source’ driver arrays
- Discreet, versatile rear satellites
- Massively extended bass response
- Design: Two-Way bass reflex
- Drive Units: 1x 75mm (3in.) Uni-Q array with 15mm (0.6in.) Aluminium HF
- 1x 75mm (3in.) LF
- 1x 75mm (3in.) ABR
- per channel
- 111Sensitivity: (2.83V/1m) 87dB
- Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 70Hz - 22kHz
- Magnetic Shielding
- Impedance: 8ohms
- Internal Volume: 4.6litres
- Power Handling: 100W
- Weight: 6kg (13.2lbs)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 4.7" x 37.8" x 3.1" (121mm x 962mm x 81mm)
- Max SPL: 106dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz