One glance at the Cinema 400 sound bar, and you can tell it's a Klipsch. For starters, you'll find their signature Tractrix® horn-loaded tweeters exposed at each end. And under the wraparound grille cloth are two 3-inch oval fiber composite cone woofers. They combine to deliver clear, dynamic sound with the accuracy Klipsch is known for.
A wireless subwoofer brings the bass
The Cinema 400 has Klipsch's signature horn-loaded tweeters exposed at each end to hint at what's under the hood.
The Cinema 400 also comes with a wireless subwoofer in an attractive wooden enclosure. The sub's 8" down-firing driver will add that extra bit of low-end oomph to music and movie effects. And the included remote offers independent control of the sub, so you can dial in the level that's exactly right for you.
There are also some sound-optimizing EQ presets for enhanced dialogue and virtual surround sound. Try night mode if you are worried about disturbing the neighbors — it reduces bass and tailors overall output so you can follow what's going on, even at lower volumes.
Easy, flexible setup
This sleek sound bar connects to your TV with one cable and looks great whether it's wall-mounted or sitting on a stand. And that included wireless sub can be placed pretty much anywhere in the room. It just needs to be within about 30 feet of the sound bar and in the general vicinity of a power outlet.
Whether you want to stream your favorite Spotify® playlist, shuffle all your Pandora® stations, or listen to your downloaded podcasts and audiobooks, this sound bar has you covered with Bluetooth built in.
- 2.1-channel sound bar and subwoofer system with premium wooden enclosures
- frequency response: 35-20,000 Hz
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from compatible devices
- two-channel sound bar with 4 built-in speakers
- two 1" soft dome tweeters mated to Tractrix horns for wide dispersion
- two 3" oval fiber-composite cone woofers
- wraparound grille cloth and premium wood end caps
- low-profile bar can be wall-mounted or placed on your TV stand
- Dolby® Digital decoding
- virtual surround sound mode for a more immersive listening experience
- dialogue mode for enhanced vocal clarity
- 39-15/16"W x 2-7/8"H x 3-3/8"D
- 8" fiber-composite cone woofer in wood enclosure
- syncs wirelessly with sound bar
- 11-7/8"W x 16-1/8"H x 16-1/8"D
Connections and general info:
- HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) connection
- HDMI cable included
- optical digital audio input
- 3.5mm minijack analog audio input
- mono RCA subwoofer output for adding second sub or replacing included wireless sub with a wired sub
- keyhole brackets for wall-mounting (wall template included)
- remote control with independent subwoofer volume adjustment
- warranty: 3 years for drivers and cabinets, 1 year for electronics