Its simple design and new frosted display blend into the background. With proven energy-saving features, the Nest Thermostat E can help you save from day one. And you can change the temperature from anywhere – the beach, the office or your bed.1
Like the Nest Learning Thermostat, the Nest Thermostat E can help you save from day one.
Turns itself down after you leave, so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home.
A simple schedule
Start with a basic schedule, then adjust it whenever you like.
Know if there’s a problem.
Nest can tell you about your furnace, filters and more.
Check Your Energy History.
See how much you save. And see how to save more.
Everyone at home can use the Nest app.
- 24-bit color LCD
- 320 x 320 resolution at 182 pixels per inch
- 1.76 inch diameter
- 20-30V AC
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Wi-Fi connection with internet access
- Phone or tablet with iOS 8 or later, or Android 4 or later
- Free Nest app
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz, 802.11a/n @ 5GHz
- Wireless Interconnect: 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- The Nest Thermostat E works with most 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Heating and Cooling: 1 stage of heating (W1) and cooling (Y1) and a second stage of either heating (W2) or cooling (Y2).
- Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX)
- Fan: (G)
- Power: (C, Rh or Rc)
- Nest Thermostat display
- Nest Thermostat base
- Trim plate
- Mounting screws and wire labels
- Installation guide