Pakedge® 802.11AC 2x2 Wave 2 Outdoor Access Point
The WA Series WA-2200-O is a next-generation Wave 2 outdoor AP designed to extend exceptional Wi-Fi outdoors. An IP55-rated weather- and dustresistant enclosure withstands temperatures from -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F), making this AP ideal for even the most severe outdoor conditions.
The WA-2200-O is engineered with a highspeed chipset that delivers faster speeds, optimal coverage, and smooth roaming to the outdoors. Next-generation 802.11ac Wave 2 MU‑MIMO and beamforming technology provide better performance to more high-speed devices simultaneously, while promising exceptional quality for 4K/HD video streaming applications.
The WA-2200-O offers a fast and easy setup process designed to streamline your deployments. This AP supports complete cloud configuration for singleand multi-AP deployments through BakPak, cutting down on install time and eliminating controller hardware costs.
Like other WA Series APs, the WA-2200-O features a sleek, aesthetically designed form factor that will delight your customers. Flexible wall or pole mounting options and internal antennas ensure this access point can be easily hidden out of sight without compromising coverage. Plus, 802.3at PoE+ compliance eliminates extra wiring.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 high-performance outdoor access point
- High-speed chipset with quad-core CPU
- 2x2:2 Wave 2 MU-MIMO and beamforming technology
- 1,300 Mbps max data rate (400 Mbps for 2.4 GHz; 867 Mbps for 5 GHz)
- Dust- and water-resistant IP55 rating designed to withstand temperatures from -40 °C to 70 °C (-40 °F to 158 °F)
- 802.11k/v/r roaming standards
- BakPak Lite built in for complete cloud configuration and management
- Controller-less multi-AP deployments with BakPak
- Powered by 802.3at PoE+ (power supply sold separately)
- Flexible wall or pole mounting options
- Small, sleek form factor with aesthetic design