The Panamax In-Wall Home Theater Power Management system provides safe and noise-free filtered power to remote plasma screens, LCD´s and ceiling projectors. Voltage Monitoring Circuit protects equipment against prolonged over-voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
The two recessed AC receptacles deliver power to remotely located devices. The enlarged faceplate (4.5" x 4.5") accommodates over-sized wall cutouts. When the Line Fault Indicator LED is lit, this indicates there is an over-voltage condition with the power to this unit. The Power On Indicator LED features a blue light to indicate when power is being supplied to the unit's outlets. Surge Suppression Rating of 330V. 3-Year Product Warranty.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.5" x 2" x 4.5"
- UL1449 Suppression Rating: 330V
- Total Current Capacity: 15 A
- Thermal Fusing
- Protection Modes: L-N, L-G, N-G
- Peak Impulse Current: 32,500 Amps
- Line Voltage: 120V, 50/60Hz
- Energy Dissipation: 546 Joules
- Catastrophic Surge Circuit
- 2 AC Outlets
Voltage Monitoring Circuit
- Over-voltage shutoff: 142 VAC ± 5 VAC
Power Outlet Faceplate
- Noise Filtration: Level 1
- AC Connectors: 2 NEMA 5-15