Clean, dependable power for home theaters. The Panamax MR4000 guards audio/video systems from damaging power spikes, as well as the minor day-to-day current fluctuations that can compromise a system's performance over time. Top-quality picture and sound start with clean power. With today's high-definition video and high-resolution audio sources, it's more important than ever to keep noise to a minimum. The seven rear-panel AC outlets employ Panamax's Level 2 noise filtering, which significantly reduces AC line noise. The MR4000 also provides one set of in/out coaxial terminals to shield satellite, cable TV and over-the-air antenna connections. A pair of protected Ethernet jacks plugs into a laptop and offers a protected connection.
The MR4000 offers multiple layers of surge protection. Panamax's patented Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM) technology continuously monitors the incoming power. In case of an under-voltage or brownout (too little electricity), or an over-voltage (too much electricity), the power to equipment is automatically switched off. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected. The other layer of surge protection is Panamax's exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ technology. This ultra-fast circuitry completely protects equipment from catastrophic surges such as those caused by lightning. When that type of extreme event occurs, the MR4000 automatically disconnects AC power to equipment.
- (8) Total Surge-protected, noise-filtered AC outlets
- (7) Rear-panel switched outlets
- (1) Front-panel always-on convenience outlet
- Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM) technology continuously monitors incoming AC power to protect against over-voltage and under-voltage situations
- Protect or Disconnect™ technology disconnects AC power to equipment in the event of a catastrophic surge or spike
- Level 2 EMI/RFI noise filtration circuitry reduces AC line noise
- (1) Set of in/out coaxial RF connections for cable/satellite/TV antenna
- (1) Set of in/out RJ-45 LAN connections
- 1350-joule surge protection
- Maximum Current Rating: 15 amps
- 8' Power Cord with Low-Profile Plug
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17" x 2 1/8" x 7 5/16"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- 3-Year Warranty
- $5 Million connected-equipment warranty (covers equipment that is damaged by an AC surge while connected to a properly installed Panamax surge protector if protector shows signs of surge damage or is operating outside of design specifications)