Clean, dependable power for your home theater
Top-quality picture and sound start with clean power
The eight rear-panel AC outlets are divided into two isolated banks to reduce inter-component interference and noise contamination. Four of the outlets accommodate high-current components like an amplifier and powered subwoofer. These switched outlets operate on a delay to prevent "speaker thump" when powering your system on and off. The other bank provides four switched outlets for your source components, like a Blu-ray player. All nine outlets employ Panamax's Linear Level 3 noise filtering, which significantly reduces AC line noise. The front-panel digital voltmeter makes it easy to monitor the AC power coming into your system.
The MR4300 actually offers multiple layers of surge protection. Panamax's patented Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM) technology continuously monitors the incoming power. In case of an under-voltage or brownout (too little electricity), or an over-voltage (too much electricity), a flashing red lightning bolt illuminates and power to your equipment is automatically switched off. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
The other layer of surge protection is Panamax's exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ technology. This ultra-fast circuitry completely protects your equipment from catastrophic surges such as those caused by lightning. When that type of extreme event occurs, the MR4300 automatically disconnects AC power to your equipment.
Additional protection for coaxial, phone line, and LAN connections
The MR4300 also provides two sets of in/out coaxial terminals to shield your satellite, cable TV and over-the-air antenna connections. A pair of protected Ethernet jacks let you plug in your laptop and surf the web on a protected connection. And another pair of protected jacks prevents spikes from sneaking in through your phone line.
- total of 9 surge-protected, noise-filtered AC outlets — 8 rear, 1 front:
- one isolated bank of four switched outlets with two-stage noise filtering
- one isolated bank of four switched high-current outlets with delayed on/off
- one front-panel always-on convenience outlet
- front-panel USB charger port for Apple® and Android® smartphones, or other USB-equipped devices
- Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM) technology continuously monitors incoming AC power to protect against over- and under-voltage situations
- Protect or Disconnect™ technology disconnects AC power to equipment in the event of a catastrophic surge or spike
- Linear Level 3 EMI/RFI noise filtration circuitry virtually eliminates line noise
- two sets of in/out coaxial RF connections for cable/satellite/TV antenna
- one set of in/out RJ-45 LAN connections
- one set of in/out RJ-11 phone line connections
- front-panel digital voltmeter
- two rotatable front-panel lamps to illuminate an equipment rack
- 1575-joule surge protection
- maximum current rating: 15 amps
- 8-ft. power cord with low-profile plug
- 17"W x 2-1/8"H x 9-1/8"D
- weight: 6.5 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- $5 million connected-equipment warranty (covers equipment that is damaged by an AC surge while connected to a properly installed Panamax surge protector if protector shows signs of surge damage or is operating outside of design specifications)