RTI Distribution Audio System (Amplified, 8 zone, 8 Source)
|The AD-8 Audio Distribution System combines a 16 channel audio amplifier with a matrix-switching preamplifier. Perfect in larger residential and commercial installations where flexibility is important, the ability to listen to eight different audio sources in any zone will keep everyone happy. Up to four of the audio sources can even come from other areas, so sources like an iPod or PC can be accessed where they are used, away from the rack. Meanwhile, the integrated Cool Power amplifier keeps the beat with 25 watts per channel of crystal clear sound. Infrared and one-way RS-232 provide independent volume and tone controls in all output zones, while complete control is provided via two-way RS-232 when combined with RTI control solutions.|
- Eight analog stereo audio output zones with fixed and variable pre-outs.
- Eight analog audio source inputs with independent trim level adjustment.
- Integrated 16 channel amplifier utilizes Cool Power® technology.
- Provides 25 watts per channel in each zone.
- Distribute eight audio source inputs to eight zones, expandable to 64 zones by stacking additional AD-8x units.
- Ethernet support and a web interface allows the AD-8x output zones to be tested during installation via a web browser on a smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Web interface allows zones to be configured into groups, allowing them to be controlled as a single zone.
- Controlled via IR, and two-way control with feedback via RS-232 and IP when installed with RTI control systems.
- Accessory wall plate (RSP-1) allows remote source equipment to be connected and controlled remotely over a Cat-5 cable.
- Optional phone and doorbell mute function.
Write Your Own Review