RTI KX2 2.8 inch In-Wall Touchpanel Keypad
|The KX2 in-wall controller has a clean, sleek design with twelve programmable hard buttons and a 2.8'' color touchscreen. The hard buttons and graphic interface are fully programmable using RTI's Integration Designer software for full control of electronics throughout the building. A built-in infrared output port allows direct control or get two-way control when used with an RTI XP series control processor. In addition, the unit's integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port with Power-over-Ethernet (POE) provides the flexibility to accommodate any installation.|
- Fully programmable 2.8" touchscreen display and twelve hard buttons.
- QVGA resolution (240w x 320h) TFT LCD to display custom buttons, text and graphics.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port with Power-over-Ethernet.
- IR output drives up to 1000 feet of wire.
- Proximity sensor automatically wakes the unit up when approached by the user and an ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness.
- Integrated mounting wings for easy installation in retrofit installs.
- Fits in a 4"x4" square electrical junction box (See installation guide for important information).**
- Ships with stylish, low-profile white bezel - bezels also available in black and light almond.
- Faceplate and buttons are black with a glossy finish.
- Twelve hard buttons may be interchanged and custom laser engraved using Laser Shark.
- Optional modules/processors for voltage sensing, relays and advanced two-way control.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
Write Your Own Review