3.5" Color In-wall Universal Sys Control, white with FP
|The KX3 is a unique, hybrid device that combines the capabilities of an in-wall touchpanel and an advanced control processor.* The result is an enhanced automation solution that delivers control simplicity and tremendous power in one cost-effective unit. Featuring a 3.5” high-resolution color touchscreen, two-way feedback and video intercom capabilities, the KX3 performs beautifully in residential settings. The innovative touchpanel also shines in commercial applications such as classrooms and conference rooms where the built-in control processor and room status LED's offer additional flexibility. With a sleek, refined design and amazing feature set under the hood, users will never know how much power is at their fingertips.|
- Fully programmable 3.5" touchscreen display with WVGA resolution (480w x 800h) TFT LCD to display custom buttons, text and graphics.
- Five hard buttons for convenient control. (Hard buttons may be custom engraved using Laser Shark service)
- Built-in control processor provides advanced capabilities including direct control of devices via IR, IP and RS-232, six voltage sense ports with sense-event capabilities, four relays for control via contact closure and an astronomical clock for time-based events.
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T (with PoE) and 802.11 wireless Ethernet for viewing video from network security cameras, enhanced two-way feedback and remote programming updates.
- Built-in camera, microphone and speakers enable video intercom capability.
- Proximity sensor automatically wakes the unit up when approached by the user and an ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness.
- Integrated mounting wings for easy installation in retrofit installs. Backbox also available (sold separately)
- Ships with stylish, low-profile white bezel. Bezels also available in black and brushed aluminum (sold separately).
- Faceplate and buttons are black with a glossy finish.
- Optional modules/processors for voltage sensing, relays and advanced two-way control.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
NOTE: * All Specifications subject to change without notice.
Write Your Own Review