RTI 4-Port Expansion Control Module (w/ ethernet)
|The PCM-4 expands the output capabilities of an XP series control processor to accommodate larger projects. Four multi-purpose I/O ports and a voltage trigger output (12VDC) provide convenient control anywhere a local area network (LAN) connection exists. Each MPIO port provides IR routing capabilities, one-way RS-232 communication(using CM232) and power sensing (using VPS1/SPS1).|
- Adds four multi-purpose I/O ports to an RTI XP series control processor.
- Use multiple PCM-4 modules for virtually unlimited control of devices.
- Communication with XP processor over Ethernet for easy expansion to anywhere a LAN connection exists.
- Variable IR output power.
- One 12VDC voltage trigger output.
- Powered via 12VDC power supply (included) or PoE (using class 3 PoE Ethernet router/injector)
- Sturdy steel construction.
Write Your Own Review