433 MHz RF Receiver Module
|The RM-433 is a radio frequency receiving device that operates at 433MhZ. It is designed to receive signals that are transmitted by RTI universal system controllers.|
- Reliable RF reception due to matched antenna, connector, and PCB.
- Modular design that allows multiple RM-433 units to be wired together. This allows for any desired coverage area.
- Output signal is compatible with industry standard infrared repeating systems. This allows multiple IR and/or RF receivers to be wired together into an RTI control system.
- No dedicated power supply required. Power is derived directly from the RTI control system.
- A feedback LED confirms operation.
- Available only to professional system integrators.
Write Your Own Review