|The second generation of RTIs RP-1 processor, the RP-4 is the perfect solution for reliable control over A/V and other electronic systems in single room installations such as home theaters, media centers, and bedrooms. The cost-effective RP-4 boasts an integrated 433-MHz RF receiver, four assignable IR ports with adjustable output, two voltage sense inputs, and two programmable relay outputs; all in one compact package. Perfect for use with any RTI 433-MHz wireless interface, the processor also supports one-way control via the RTiPanel app, allowing users to incorporate their smartphones and tablets easily into their control system. With the RP-4, A/V components and other equipment can be hidden away
in a closet for a clean, professional look. The processor stores all system commands and macros for rock-solid reliability, providing a powerful alternative to IR repeater systems which can suffer from inconsistent performance.
• Stores all system commands and macros for reliable control.
• Integrated 433MHz RF antenna.
• Supports RTiPanel App for one-way control via smart phones and tablets.*
• Four infrared ports with routing and output adjustment.
• Infrared ports compatible with standard IR emitters and IR expansion devices.
• Two power sensing inputs for monitoring equipment status.
• Two relays provide contact closure for TV lifts, shades, projection screens etc.
• Works with all RTI 433MHz wireless remotes.**
• RF signal reception and Ethernet activity LEDs.
• Simple, efficient programming using Integration Designer® software.
• Install free-standing or wall mount using included mounting bracket.
• Non-volatile Flash memory stores configuration even when power is not present.
• USB and Ethernet programming.
• The RP-4 does not support RTI wired interfaces (In-wall touchpanels, keypads, etc).
• RP-4 is not compatible with RM-433 433MHz RF antennas and ZM-24 Zigbee® transceivers.
• The RP-4 supports one-way control via the RTiPanel App on Apple iOS® devices only (Android devices and Virtual Panel are NOT supported).
• If an RTiPanel device is in the Integration Designer system file, the computer used to download to the RP-4 must have an Internet connection.