These Sanus speaker stands are designed to work with both the Sonos PLAY:1 and PLAY:3 speakers in any orientation. They position the speakers at the speaker manufacturer’s recommended angle for accurate dispersion and securely support the speaker for optimum bass response. The column and base have wire channels to make the cables disappear. These stands also have adjustable carpet spikes and rubber feet for stability on any flooring.
- pair of stands for Sonos One, Play:1, or Play:3 speakers
- Sonos One and Play:1 speakers are mounted vertically
- Play:3 can be mounted either horizontally or vertically
- allows up to 16" of tool-free height adjustment (from 26" to 42" tall)
- durable anodized aluminum construction
- built-in cable channeling neatly hides the speaker's power cable
- includes spiked feet for carpets, and rubber feet for hardwood floors
- weight: 8 lbs. each
Compatibility: The Sanus WSSA2 height-adjustable speaker stand is designed to work with the Sonos One, Play:1 and Play:3 speakers (sold separately). The Sanus WSSA1 mounts the Sonos One or Play:1 speaker vertically. It can mount the Sonos Play:3 speaker either vertically or horizontally. The WSSA1 comes with three different mounting plates based on the the type of Sonos speaker and the orientation you will be mounting the speaker.
- Sonos One Bracket: measures 2.8125" (w) x 0.625" (h) x 3.875" (d)
- Play:1 Bracket: measures 1.0625" (w) x 3.625" (h) x 2.25" (d)
- Play:3 Vertical Bracket: measures 1.125" (w) x 3.8125" (h) x 2.25 (d)
- Play:3 Horizontal Bracket: measures 5.6875" (w) x 2.625" (h) x 4.125" (d)
Aluminum Construction: The Sanus WSSA1 height-adjustable speaker stand features anodized aluminum construction (available in a white or black finish) for durability and style that perfectly complements the modern look of the Sonos One, Play:1 or Play:3.
Height Adjustable: The Sanus WSSA2 offers 17" of effortless sliding, tool-free height adjustment. The stand's height is adjustable from 25" to 42".
Wire Management: Sanus' Press Fit cable management technology secures the compatible Sonos speaker's power cord down the back of the stand for concealment.
Rubber or Spike Feet: The Sanus WSSA2 speaker stand comes with both rubber and spike feet to accommodate different flooring. The rubber feet should be used on hardwood, laminate, and tile flooring. The spike feet should be used on carpeted flooring. Both types of feet screw into the bottom of the stand's base.
Note: The rubber feet add approximately 0.125" to the overall height of the stand. The spike feet add approximately 0.3125" to the overall height of the stand.
Tools Required: All you'll need is a phillips-head screwdriver to assemble the speaker stand and to mount your compatible Sonos speaker to the stand. Sanus estimates an assembly time of approximately 15 minutes.