• Four full-range woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
• One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.
• Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
• Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
• Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
• Five far-field microphone array uses for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
• When the microphone LED is on, Alexa is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.
Power & Networking
Power supply - Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
Ethernet port - One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable.
WiFi - Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming. Connects directly via rear surrounds or Sonos Sub to 5 GHz broadcast.
AirPlay compatible - Works with AirPlay on Apple devices [iOS 11.4 and higher]
Dimensions - H x W x D - 3.94" x 25.625" x 2.70" (100 x 651 x 68.5 mm)
Weight - 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
HDMI ARC - HDMI Cable connects to your TV’s HDMI ARC input.
Optical Audio - Optical Audio Adapter to connect to your TV. Allows Sonos Beam to support DOLBY DIGITAL and stereo.
Top-panel features - Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status and voice feedback.
Sonos Beam, power cord, HDMI cable, Optical Audio Adapter, Sonos Beam QuickStart Guide and Legal/Warranty information.