The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-510W is a 5×1 multi-format switcher with wireless presentation capability. It provides universal BYOD (bring your own device) compatibility with HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB-C inputs, plus wireless connectivity for mobile devices. The SW-510W is HDCP 2.2 compliant, and features an HDMI output and a mirrored HDBaseT™ output that can be used with the Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE HDBaseT receiver. It also includes automatic input switching and automatic display control capability, both applicable to wired and wireless source connections. Additionally, the SW-510W can be integrated with an occupancy sensor to automatically power up the unit and display. This unique multi-format switcher and wireless gateway provides a universal connectivity solution for presentation devices in a wide range of professional AV applications.
The SW-510W features two HDMI inputs and a DisplayPort input, plus a USB-C input for newer Mac®, Chromebook™, and Windows® PCs. It is compatible with video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling. For integration convenience and flexibility, simultaneous HDMI and HDBaseT outputs make the SW-510W ideal for various presentation scenarios such as primary and confidence displays in a corporate auditorium or lecture hall. The HDBaseT output extends video, audio, control, and Ethernet up to 100 meters.
In addition to wired AV connections, the SW-510W interfaces with a presenter’s iOS®, Android™, Mac, Chromebook, or Windows device over Wi-Fi®, and allows screen mirroring without the need to install an app. It can serve as an integrated, dual band access point, or be networked into an existing Wi-Fi installation. With a second, optional antenna, the SW-510W can also provide simultaneous Miracast and built-in Wi-Fi.
The SW-510W includes several features and benefits for automating and simplifying operations. It can be integrated with a third-party room occupancy sensor to “wake” the product from standby mode, and power the display screen with a welcome message upon entering the room. For security and privacy, a wireless connection can be password-protected and also automatically timed out. In addition, the SW-510W can automatically switch between sources and power a display on or off, based on source connection or disconnection from the switcher. This works with both wired and wireless source devices.
This switcher offers several options for integrating audio with displays and DSPs. An analog two-channel audio input is provided for embedding with any of the wired or wireless video inputs. Two-channel PCM audio can be de-embedded from a wired or wireless video input and delivered to a balanced, analog balanced audio output. The SW-510W also provides independent gain controls for embedded and de-embedded two-channel PCM audio, plus bass / treble controls for the analog audio output.
- Flexibility to accept any presenter device: This is relevant to a wide range of AV environments, from a huddle room to a convention center meeting room.
- Conference rooms, boardrooms, and classrooms: A credenza or lectern-based AV system for resident sources, plus wireless connectivity for a participant’s laptop or tablet.
- Small to medium-sized meeting spaces: The SW-510W is compact and ideal for under-table mounting. It conveniently provides automatic switching and display control for simplified user operation, especially with laptops and mobile devices brought into the system.
- Presentation spaces where two displays are needed: This switcher can be installed in a lectern to serve a confidence monitor, plus the primary display in a remote location.
- Two HDMI, one DisplayPort, and one USB-C* input, plus an input for wireless AV
- Delivers true BYOD capability for a very wide range of presentation sources
- Wireless AV gateway
- Native platform-based, wireless interfacing
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- USB-C charging for laptops, tablets, and smartphones
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Occupancy sensor triggering
- Audio embedding and de-embedding
- EDID management
- HDCP management
- Configured and managed by AMS (Atlona Management System)
- TCP/IP, RS-232, and contact closure control
- Front panel button controls and signal status LEDs
- Rack-mountable, 1U, half rack width enclosure
- Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty