Cleerline XD fiber optic patch cords deliver extreme performance and reliability for all system connections. XD series patch cords incorporate Cleerline’s exclusive SSF™ integral polymer as part of the fiber optic glass technology. Available in OM2, OM3, OM4, and OS2 type fibers. Applications include: data centers, telecommunications networks, high bandwidth networks, and FTTX.
Cleerline SSF™ fiber is a specialty fiber providing protection for bend longevity and superior mechanical strength compared to typical glass fibers. Designed for reliability in all applications, providing flexible interconnection to active equipment, passive optical devices, and cross-connects. These XD series patch cords exhibit much lower optical power loss under bend conditions while remaining compatible with all conventional cabling.
- Bend insensitive OM2, OM3, OM4, and OS2 type fibers
- Conforms to IEC, EIA-TIA and Telecordia performance requirements
- Available in duplex configurations with clips
- Standard LC and SC connector types
- TIA color coded connectors
- 600um tight buffer
- Riser rated (OFNR) jacket type
- RoHS compliant