Distrib Audio System (Non-Amp 16 zone, 16 Source)
|Ideal for large, multi-zone audio installations, the AD-16x provides routing for 16 audio sources to 16 zones, while RTI Cool Power® amplifiers (CP-450/CP-1650) drive crystal clear audio to every speaker. For added convenience, the AD-16x also features eight remote source inputs, which allows devices located in other rooms to be used as a global source. If the system grows past 16 zones, up to four AD-16x units can be cascaded for up to 64 output zones. The switch also delivers complete audio management, including parametric equalizing, zone grouping, and balance control all configurable via a convenient web interface.|
- Provides routing of 16 stereo audio sources to 16 zones.
- Eight remote source inputs allow devices located in other rooms to be used as a global source using the RSP-1 accessory.
- Up to four AD-16x units may be source-looped, for up to 64 output zones.*
- Custom project labeling allows integrators to name all of the zones and sources for more efficient programming (via AD64 driver).
- Dynamic audio source management tracks the sources that are active, allowing users to select a different one and avoid inadvertent music changes (via AD64 driver).
- Preamp outputs require external amplification via RTI or third-party audio amplifier.
- Eight bands of parametric audio equalizing in all zones.
- Built-in web interface allows zones to be configured and grouped, allowing multiple outputs to be controlled as a single zone.
- Audio input trim adjustment on each source.
- Controlled via IP, RS-232 or Infrared.
- Optional phone and doorbell mute accessory.
- Rack mountable (3U rack form factor) or free standing.
*NOTE: Up to eight AD-16x units may be used to reach 128 output zones using Infrared control. There is a limit of four AD-16x units when the AD64 two-way driver is used, for a maximum of 64 output zones.
Write Your Own Review