Distrib Audio System (Amplified, 4 zone, Four Source)
|The AD-4x audio distribution system is designed to be a seamless extension of an RTI control system. The AD-4x provides the audio switching, amplification and distribution functions, while RTI central processors and user interfaces manage the audio source control, user input and status feedback. Information such as the selected source, volume level, and tone control settings are available for each zone. Depending on the source equipment used, more advanced information such as song playlists, cover art, and tuner RDS data may also be available. Of course with RTI control systems, audio is just the beginning. Imagine every aspect of your environment working in complete harmony from audio and video, to lighting, temperature and more. Such scenarios are only made possible from an audio distribution system backed by a real, professional grade control system|
- Four analog stereo audio output zones with input switching and pre-outs.
- Twenty-five watts per channel in each zone.
- Four analog audio source inputs with independent trim level adjustment.
- Accessory wall plate allows source equipment to be connected remotely with a Cat-5 cable.
- Controlled via infrared, or two-way control (with status feedback) via RS-232 and IP using RTI control systems.
- Independent volume and tone control for all audio zones.
- Ethernet support and a web interface allows the AD-4x output zones to be tested during installation via a web browser on a smartphone, tablet or PC.
- Web interface allows for output zones to be configured into groups, allowing them to be controlled as a single zone.
- Controlled via Infrared and RS-232 including two-way feedback when installed with RTI control systems.
- Optional phone and doorbell mute function.
- Zone power indicator LEDs.
- Compact, low-profile design allows shelf or rack installation.
Write Your Own Review