Distrib Audio Amp (16 channel x 100 Watts Output)
|The CP-16i Audio Amplifier is ideal for discerning listeners who demand the highest quality audio in every room. Capable of delivering 100W of true audiophile-grade sound to 16 channels, the Cool Power amplifier easily expands the reach of any audio distribution system. Engineered to perform as well as it sounds, the CP-16i features highly efficient, Class-D amplification, overload detection and a compact chassis that fits nicely into one rack space. Perfect for residential and commercial settings, the experience is the same in every room - amazing. Put RTI technology to the test - you’ll never miss a beat.|
- Sixteen channel amplifier utilizes Cool Power® technology.
- Power output is 100W per channel at 4 ohms.
- Bridgeable audio outputs for increasing power to 200W per channel.
- Easily expands the RTI AD-4x, AD-8x and AD-16x audio distribution systems.
- Compatible with virtually any audio distribution system.
- Power control via voltage triggers or audio signal sense.
- Signal Sense feature automatically powers the CP-16i on when an audio signal is detected or puts the unit is standby mode when no signal is present.
- Voltage trigger pass-through for powering on/off additional amplifiers.
- Thermal overload and OC (Overcurrent) monitor indicators protect the amplifier.
- Rackmounting requires just 1RU or use included feet for free standing installation.
- Class-D amplifier technology ensures efficient heat dissipation and low power consumption.
Write Your Own Review