Integr Central Process D75with built-in ZigBee tra-rec
|The XP-3 is a powerful remote control processor designed to automate and enhance the operation of electronics in smaller scale residential and commercial installations. With a robust 533MHz CPU and 128MB of nonvolatile flash memory, the XP-3 improves the whole user experience, providing a much higher degree of control and automation than using a stand-alone remote control. The processor offers a remarkable value with an impressive feature set that is unmatched in its class including a built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and support for ZigBee wireless transmission bi-directional communications with compatible RTI remote controls. The XP-3 delivers rock-solid control and automation of todays sophisticated electronic environments.|
- Supports RTiPanel App for Apple/Android Smart Phones and Tablets and Windows PCs.
- Supports same two-way drivers used by XP6/XP8.
- Powerful 32bit, 533MHz CPU.
- 128Mb of non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration
even when power is not present.
- One multi-purpose I/O port supports optional RTI power sensing and
- Two IR output ports with variable output.
- Two assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Two programmable relay outputs.
- One two-way RS-232 port for bi-directional communication with
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for programming, control and
two-way communication with compatible devices.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port supports Power-over-Ethernet
(POE) Class 3.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Built-in 2.4GHz ZigBee® RF transceiver module and removable
- Compatible with industry standard IR emitters and blasters.
- Configurable for communication with RTI in-wall products and
433MHz wireless controllers.*
- Programmed using the RTI Integration Designer Software.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- *NOTE: Using a 433MHz RTI remote control requires a separate RM-433
Antenna. Also, while this configuration is possible, it’s use should be
limited to secondary zones that aren’t heavily used (guest rooms, outdoor
areas etc). Installations requiring primary control via both Zigbee and
433MHz controllers should use an XP-6 or XP-8 control processor
* Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Write Your Own Review